Annavaram the holy village of East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh , is situated at a distance of two miles from Annavaram Railway Station on the Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam broad gauge section of the Southern Railways and 45 Kms from East Godavari District Head Quarters Kakinada Town. Annavaram village touches the foot of the sacred Ratnagiri Hill on which the temple of Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy is situated.
Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamyvari Devasthanam, Annavaram is well connected by both Rail and Roadways. It is Situated at a distance of 3KM from A.V.M Railway Station, the Vijayawada –Visakhapatnam Line of the Southern Railway. Madras to Calcutta, NH-5 Road is going via Annavaram. Regular Bus service is available from all near by towns.
* Devasthanam Buses - 2 buses run from Rajahmundry to up hill both sides by 1pm to 2pm
* APSRTC Buses - A.P.S.R.T.C Buses every Half An Hour Via Annavaram to Rajahmundry to Visakhapatnam vise versa.
- Every 15 mintus buses available Tuni to Kakinada via Annavaram and surroundings Villages vise versa.
* Most of the trains passing between Kolkatta - Vijayawada line will stop at Annavaram Station
* Detailed train timings at Annavaram Station.
* The nearest Airport at east side of Annavaram is situated at Visakhapatnam. Annavaram is at a 3hrs distance from Visakhapatnam. APSRTC runs buses via Annavaram every half an hour
* The nearest Airport at West side of Annvaram is situated at Rajahmundry. Annavaram is at a 3hrs distance from Rajahmundry. APSRTC runs buses via Annavaram every half an hour.
Annavaram the holy village of East Godavari district, A.P. is situated at a distance of two miles from Annavaram Railway Station.